The Townhouse Tel Aviv is a wonderfully located hotel on the corner of Tel Aviv’s trendy and fashionable Rothschild Boulevard.
The beautifully restored landmark building dating back from the 1930's is a discreet centrally located retreat for the discerning traveler who is looking for something special, intimate, personal, warm and unique.
Meticulously restored to its original splendor by Israeli design duo, Joshua & Dafna Kastiel, each of the 18 bedrooms has been individually and carefully conceived to reflect The "White City" spirit, taking you back to a world rich in romance and character.
Step inside and enter a world that fuses stylish nostalgia with contemporary living, set in an atmosphere so intoxicating you simply won’t want to leave. The Townhouse Tel Aviv stands out from the crowd in an urban, timeless setting of understated elegance, warmth and honest charm. Stay with us and experience the ultimate expression of Tel Aviv living.
Townhouse Tel Aviv’s unique features include:
- 1932 restored landmark building
- Steps from Rothschild Boulevard
- 18 individually decorated rooms
- Designed by the renowned Kastiel design house
- Continental breakfast prepared and served daily in the living room
- Coffee, tea and snacks are served complimentary throughout the day
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Impeccable and warm service
- 24 hour front desk service
- Short walk from the beautiful beaches of Tel Aviv